Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Honeymoon Cystitis Men

Memories of My Melancholy Whores, Gabriel García Márquez

Memories of My Melancholy Whores, Gabriel García Márquez
Title: Memories of My Melancholy Whores
Author: Gabriel García Márquez
Tags: whores memories, sad, Gabriel García Márquez

The latest work published by award-winning Colombian writer Gabriel García Márquez, Memories of My Melancholy Whores is a short novel that tells the moving story of an old journalist who in his ninetieth birthday decides to give yourself a night of pleasure with a young virgin and, unexpectedly, falls in love for first time in his life ... just a girl of fourteen, which christens Delgadina. Throughout the story, he describes his experiences with other women and how to find meaning aging through love.

Download Memories of My Melancholy Whores, Gabriel García Márquez :
http://rapidshare.com/files/124105796/gabriel_garcia_marquez_-_memoria_de_mis_putas_tristes.pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment