Saturday, April 2, 2011

Where To Watch Shugo Chara On Ipod

Open Letter To The custom cabinet and Image Communication at the University of Zaragoza Miguel Servet

responsible
Dear Corporate Image and Communication at the University of Zaragoza,

Jiménez
My name is Bruno and I am a student of 3 of the Bachelor of Physics at the University. The reason for this e-mail is complain about the lack of information and tell about the slow pace. I read the newsletter every day to learn of possible conferences and events, especially those related to my area, and in most cases is notified the day before when all conferences are alerted weeks in advance. In this case does not matter to me, because I know, but thinking of other students who may not be aware, tell them the day before they have no time to be planned to go or not.

But there other cases in which directly affects me and that if I have to learn through the newsletter better hold your breath.

- E xhibitions in Great House dedicated to Servetus . From April 1 (Saturday) until the 16th of this month at the mall will house a large number of activities, talks and stuff. NADA has not appeared in the newsletter. I can understand it because the Great House is a center outside the University. But I've been in contact with some of the blogs that have echoed the activities and have been reported to have approached them through a press release. I believe the reason is in the newsletter is that you do not have the sent, so then it would issue big house and not ours. But then, I think would do well to warn about the possible interest you might have. In my blog you can see the full statement: http://noxbru.blogspot.com/2011/04/exposicion-sobre-miguel-servet-en.html

- Basic Course in Nuclear Science and Technology , held yesterday in the CPS. Course information on the web leads Nuclear Youth from the 16th of March, and reported by the newsletter on the 30th (14 days late) would understand one or two days to shape the statement but 14 no. And in this case the information comes from within the university itself, since the course was done in the CPS, so I see no logical that it takes so long to notify students who may be interested, especially considering that it had limited seats and several of my colleagues were unable to register for later learning.

Moreover, it seems that the work you do is useful warning, but has two major flaws which I've mentioned.

Thanks for attending and greetings,
Bruno.

PS: This email will be published at a time in my blog, and your response or lack thereof. (Blog is the same a little further up I have been a link.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment